Amanda Elanor Tribble is a comic artist and illustrator. She graduated from the University of Lincoln in 2015 with a BA (Hons) Illustration. Her most recent work is short comic The Legend of Eider Penmagli, and she is now working on webcomic Paranormal Investigators.
Currently seeking new projects!!
- 19/07/16 - I've been doing a 'draw every day' so far in July, you can check out some of the drawings I've done over on tumblr. Also, new banner / icon images!
- 20/05/16 - Paranormal Investigators has now launched! Also, I'm gonna be at MCM London Comic Con shortly, on table CK3 in the Comic Village!
- 11/03/16 - Did a couple of updates and posted a couple of new bits of work.
- 08/10/15 - There's a bunch of new information about my new comic, The Legend of Eider Penmagli, up on the site.
- 15/07/15 - You can now buy a print of "The Finding of Mabon Ap Modron" at the Cygnet Ink Etsy Store.
- 29/06/15 - There are now comics to read on the site - check out Maude Clare and Loot. I've also got some work up in the Twisted Tales exhibition at the Malt Cross Gallery in Nottingham, open from the 1st July.
- 29/04/15 - Uploaded some new images, and there will be more on the way! I'm busy prepping for my end of university degree show, so it's very busy around here!
- 13/04/15 - New website launched! Re-designed from scratch, hopefully easier to navigate and more concise; I'll probably be tweaking and adding to it in the next couple of months as I finish up my degree.
Conventions and Shows:
MCM Glasgow September 2016
- LICAF October 2016
- MCM London October 2016
- Thought Bubble Festival 2016
- MCM Birmingham November 2016
All work is © Amanda Elanor Tribble 2007-2016 unless otherwise stated.